Sunday 29 March 2020

Don't judge too quickly


People tend to judge other people too quickly, especially in a bad way.

It's very easy to criminalize somebody while we aren't standing in their shoes.

Given today circumstances, that has become something really harmful for some people. We shouldn't pretend to be in a trial from our windows or balconies.

To make you think how wrong you could be, watch these funny advertisements.


(Thanks to Ameriquest Mortage Company for this hilarious campaign)


These videos demonstrate that things are not always what they seem.

Remember, think twice, one day you could be the one there!

Write a comment telling us what your favourite TV commercial is. I love the one in the hospital!

3 comments:

  1. ha, ha, ha! I love those ads! My favourite one is the one on the airplane. I have a few funny/weird stories on airplanes. Not sure I want to make them public on a Blog. Maybe on Flipgrid...I'll think about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I'd bet that it's not a good idea to share those stories on the Internet, hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Great post! the video is so funny!!. My favourite one is the ad at the supermarket, they almost kill him!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.